Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Green Heart--A Beautiful Flower

photo via Google

My Reiki masters informed me that the color green can stand for love. Once, during a session I was receiving, I saw Tari's (one of my masters) purple aura spill green out of her heart into my essence. Call me crazy, but it happened, and what it was was a giant form of energetic love spilling into my aura. She gave me love because she knew I needed it; knew that it would make me feel better; knew that I was dealt some tough cards and needed some love to sort them out. She knew that my over thinking mind was getting the best of me, and that a little love could slow it down. She was right, and she helped my soul blossom again.

What Reiki and my lovely Reiki masters have taught me has helped me grow and blossom into the person that I am today. What I have learned is that a green heart tends to grow a beautiful flower; that a person who feels and promotes love--has a heart filled and spilling with love-- will grow and blossom, and help others blossom, too.

Love and let feelings grow naturally. Don't obstruct and hinder the future of your feelings and thoughts by over thinking or letting negative thoughts take over your mind, it will only give birth to an unnecessary internal war. 

love Love LOVE = green = growth and blossoming = a beautiful flower = YOU

What is "Reiki"?
Reiki is a Japanese technique that uses energy to calm the mind, body, and spirit in order to promote relaxation and health while simultaneously reducing stress. Through the use of Reiki, practitioners focus on all energy surrounding and inhabiting the bodywhich causes all seven chakras to open, and leaves you relaxed both mentally and physically. 

Recite the Reiki principles for daily inspiration and relief:
I- Just for today, I will not be angry.
II- Just for today, I will not worry.
III- Just for today, I will be grateful.
IV- Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
V- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.

Shout out to my Reiki masters, Venita Nudd and Tari MacDonald--the best Reiki masters out there!!! 
Reiki in Paradise, 75 Newport Road, New London, NH 03257

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!